Printed on June 21, 2018
Protection losses that make you eligible
When you misplaced or will lose protection from any of those sources, you could be eligible to use by a Particular Enrollment Interval:
- Your job
- Particular person well being protection for a plan or coverage you purchased your self
- Medicaid or the Kids’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP)
- Protection by a member of the family’s plan
Be aware: When you voluntarily dropped your protection, you received’t qualify for a Particular Enrollment Interval.
How you can apply with a Particular Enrollment Interval
- When you’re new to HealthCare.gov, create an account to fill out an software, decide a plan, and submit your paperwork.
- If you have already got an account, log in to replace your current software, decide a plan, and submit paperwork.
Get extra info on Particular Enrollment Durations
- Shedding medical insurance isn’t the one that qualifies you to enroll in or change plans exterior Open Enrollment.
- See the total listing of life modifications that may qualify you for a Particular Enrollment Interval.
- You can even reply just a few quick questions to seek out out if you happen to could also be eligible.